Fourteen years ago, three local artists started the first Village of Willamette Arts Festival (now named the West Linn Fine Arts Festival) to create a venue for local fine artists. The event started small, but continued to grow each year, drawing more artists and attendees from a larger region. Now an establish nonprofit organization, the West Linn Fine Arts Festival has evolved into a high-quality juried art show and festival, a thriving community event showcasing talent from throughout the Portland metropolitan area. It has also become a popular tourist attraction, drawing visitors from across the region each September. The West Linn Fine Arts Festival is heavily promoted, across local media: print, radio, and the internet.
“…a small town pulling off an event with the status of Portland’s Art in the Pearl.”
–West Linn Tidings.
Sponsorship Opportunities. The West Linn Fine Arts Festival has developed longstanding community support and positive relationships with numerous businesses in the region. These relationships are nurtured through a mutual desire to produce a high quality event that benefits the community at large, as well as the participating artists, vendors and sponsors.
There are many benefits to being a sponsor of the West Linn Fine Arts Festival, including prominent exposure and increased publicity and awareness. The Festival is recognized as a high quality event by local residents and the media, and generates substantial interest and exposure for its participants, community partners and sponsors. The Festival offers a variety of sponsorship packages and opportunities for small and large businesses in West Linn and the greater Portland metro area.
Sponsor Benefits Include:
- On-site and other West Linn signage opportunities
- On-site banner display
- Logo and/or company name inclusion opportunity in programs, posters, print and radio advertising
- Master of ceremonies opportunities
- Stage mentions
- Booth space opportunities
- Posting and links on the West Linn Arts Festival web site
- Promotional give-away opportunities
- Tax Benefit — the West Linn Arts Festival is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Sponsors may be able claim a tax deduction for their contributions. Consult your tax adviser.
For information on how you can be involved as a sponsor of the West Linn Arts Festival, contact us.